- GENTLE: A mild soap in a foaming hand wash. Gentle enough to use every day.
- CLEAN: Rich, quick-foaming lather effectively washes away dirt and bacteria.
- INNOVATIVE: Sealed, sanitary refill design helps reduce risk of cross-contamination.
- NON-IRRITATING: pH-balanced formula, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic.
- USE WITH the coordinating line of Pacific Blue Ultra soap dispensers [sku#’s 53057, 53058, 53060, 53057P)], paper towels [SKU#’s 26490, 26491, 26495, 26496], and paper towel dispensers [SKU#’s 59589, 59590].
The Pacific Blue Ultra fragrance-free, dye-free, mild foaming hand wash is as gentle as it is effective, and is safe enough to use every day. The unique conditioning formula leaves skin feeling fresh, while its lather rinses away dirt and bacteria that can spread disease and cause infections. Use this foaming hand wash with the Pacific Blue Ultra coordinating line of soap dispensers [ sku#’s 53057, 53058, 53060], paper towels [26490, 26491, 26495, 26496], and paper towel dispensers [59859, 59590] in restrooms, classrooms, food prep areas or any work station where good hand hygiene is essential. The same gentle formula is also available in Pacific Citrus scent (sku# 43715). With up to 3,000 dispenses per bottle, the high-capacity refill for this foaming hand soap has adjustable portion control. That helps reduce waste, and helps your budget go further. The low-maintenance refill design also makes for easy inventory checks and quick, one-hand refill changes. We all know that healthy, sanitary work environments are essential for customers and employees. But did you know some soap dispensers actually spread bacteria known to cause infections? Because each Pacific Blue Ultra Gentle Foam Hand Soap dispenser refill comes factory sealed with a fresh new nozzle, the refills help reduce the risk of cross- contamination. The Pacific Blue Ultra mild foaming hand soap is an EPA-certified Safer Choice. It is also a USDA-certified bio-based product. It meets Green Seal™ standards and can qualify users for LEED sustainability credits.